Thursday, April 21, 2011

I hate being hurt.

There's this feeling I'm fighting
And, I want to verbal vomit all over this blog.
I'm fairly certain it would be safe,
But I screwed up a great friendship by posting thoughts on a blog one time
It was a misunderstanding I couldn't delete before the friend saw it.

I'm hoping this is just a misunderstanding.
Because I find myself having to pick myself up from hurt feelings.
I don't say anything, because it's probably just me.

But it gets me to questioning.
Why bother getting close to people?
I get hurt.
Who do I know that I can really trust anyway?

But it seems to be what I long for.
That person to trust and not be afraid of getting hurt
Someone to prove everyone else wrong.

Maybe this will just always happen.
Maybe I should stop trying.
Maybe I should just keep everything to myself.

I question this all the time
I'm tired about writing the same thing over and over and over again...

I'm so stupid.

No comments:

Post a Comment