Monday, April 8, 2013

Myspace.

Every year around this time, I find myself in a funny place.
It hasn't been so bad the last couple of years, but this year hit hard.

Going through old myspace messages, I stumbled upon this.

" you just have to KNOW that HE writes your life .... not you."

Dang, Space. You hit the nail on the head.

One thing I really love about this friend.
I've known her for a while. We can go months and months without talking.

I need something? I can call.
I need prayer? I can text her.
I need advice? Holla atcha girl.
I need blunt honest truth? She's my first thought.

That's what I've always valued about her.
She tells me the truth, even when it isn't what I want to hear.
Forget feelings.
She loves me enough to not let those stop her.

She inspires me everyday.
And I'm super grateful to have her in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment