Saturday, April 27, 2013

Where we gonna go from here?

I'm in the place I remember as feeling safe.
And safe it is, I know it's not where I belong.
And the place I return to, I don't belong there either.
Nothing feels completely safe.
Safety is in the thing I don't yet know.
In that place.
My heart knows it. My soul knows it. My spirit knows it.
My reality doesn't.
So, where do I go from here?
It seems I'm at a dead end
At least for my abilities.
And I keep stepping, in the faith that something will appear soon.
So far, no breakthrough.
I'm trying not to think too much about it
Not talk about it.
But, I can't escape it entirely.
I want so badly to take control. To do something for the sake of doing
But--deep down--I know better.

So I'll try to sleep
And hope my dreams give me some sort of relief.

No comments:

Post a Comment