Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Big news.

Well, I guess it's potentionally big.
kinda scary.

Who do I tell?

Not the normal people I'd expect.
My co-worker, of course.
I can give her small little tidbits, and that's all it takes for her to get it.
I don't need words to help me

I think that's my problem.
I keep searching and searching for someone to understand me
Someone to fill this aching I can't seem to shake.
I never expected to feel this.
Especially having Christ in my life.
Maybe I need to take a step or two back
re-evaluate where He stands in my life, just keep making sure He's still first.
Set priorities.
A little extra time never hurt.

So that's what I did today
And it felt great.
Why don't I do this more?
Maybe I should
I can make excuses all I want with
"It'll be easier when we move into the house"
or, whatever.
Excuses don't really get you anywhere.

I'll be fine
I need to learn to not depend so much on people.
I just need to depend on God
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment