Thursday, April 7, 2011

Got off work a little early today, so I went into the cove and journaled for some time. Liz and I sat there together doing our own thing for a while, it was great.
Lots of things are going through my mind.
Honestly, I don't think I can ever get everything out.
That's okay.
I wrote this line, and after I wrote it, I stopped, re-read it, and said, "Woah. That's good."
"You weren't meant to understand, you were meant to live."

The truth in that statement is intense.
I don't know where my life is going
I have a general idea of where today is going.
Granted, it's 6:00pm, so there isn't much left to it, but it still can be pretty unpredictable.
I don't think it's really for us to understand.
We can't understand everything, that's impossible.
This is where trust comes in. We have to trust that God knows more than us, that He loves us and that He is going to take care of us.
All of which He has promised us.
Nowadays, promises aren't taken as seriously as they used to be
People make promises flippantly and break them consistantly, so when we hear God promises us something, there's a fear in the back of our minds.
No need.

God's got it.
He knows what you need.
Just let Him take you where He needs you to be, and He will take you to amazing places.
Places you'll love.

It's a win/win really.

No comments:

Post a Comment