Wednesday, April 13, 2011

I feel like...

I feel like
Everything I know is changing.
Like I'm becoming somewhat of a recluse
Spending more time by myself
Not really wanting to be around many people.
I've been really missing my family a lot.

I don't really know what all this is about.
I'm not really sure what to think.
I get my fair share of people
But I haven't really been talking as much
And, I've noticed...
I don't know, maybe I'm reading too much into some things.
Maybe there's really nothing wrong, maybe I just need some time
And space.

Sometimes I wish I could move
Or check myself into some facility
Just to get away
To get a fresh start.
To maybe get some answers
Some wisdom.

But, I know that wouldn't help.

There's a lot of nonsense going through my head that I have to dismiss.
A bunch of crap.
I'm just ready for whatever's next
But I don't want to miss out on what I have now.

meh.
whatev.

No comments:

Post a Comment