Friday, March 11, 2011

Sorbetto Wisdom.

While at work, I was going between helping at the bar and helping making Sorbettos.
My boss came in, and asked to talk to me.

Funny, because I was just looking back on old posts and thinking back on a thought from a few posts ago.
How if I had confidence, I would be a force.

Long story short, I ended up leaning against the freezer in tears.
Good tears.
Healing tears.
But, there are many more tears that need to flow before the healing is complete.
Crying is still a new things to me
Feeling is a new thing.
I have to convince myself that feeling and crying are okay
That I can't love other people if I hide behind fear.
I'm limiting God.

I guess I've been hurt so many times, that it's allowed fear to take a root in me.
I have to know it's okay to make mistakes
To fall flat on your face
To make a fool of yourself
To be vulnerable.

*deep breath*
This will take some time to fully learn.
But.
I know it's a needed lesson.

Pray for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment