Saturday, March 26, 2011

Reflections.

The Jeremy Camp concert was last night.
It was great.
He is super personable and kind and genuine about everything.
You can tell he really cares about every person to come to the show, and that everything he does isn't because of obligation, it's because of heart.
We laughed. A lot.
I got some pretty good pictures. Gave them to his guitar player named Andy, along with my email in case they use them.
I guess we'll see what happens with that. That'd be awesome if they actually used them.

I think that there is a kindred spirit between Jeremy and I.
I understand it.
And I'm pretty sure I had always thought that it would be like this, but it really was.
This was reality.
And I think that when it makes sense to the world, that he'll remember the little photographer from Corpus Christi.
If at least vaguely.

It almost felt like there was a completion last night.
And like a confirmation.
They played Mighty To Save
The show ended at 10:23pm on the dot.
I don't think it was coincidence.

It feels like a Luke 1:45, Luke 2:19 kind of thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment