Saturday, March 12, 2011

Fact. I have a lot of growing to do.
Fact. I keep having dreams about puppies.
Fact. This neglected dog commercial is about to make me cry.
Fact. I'm still learning who I am.
Fact. There is a little dog blocking my vieew
Fact. I ignored the last phone call I received.
Fact. My biggest fear is that I'll lose my dad.
Fact. I should be asleep.
Fact. There's a lot of things I think about myself, and I'm not sure if they're true or not.
Fact. I have not been productive in the slightest today.
Fact. Both my laptop and my phone are dying.
Fact. Before blogging, I know exactly what I want to say, when I get here, I'm at a loss for words.
Fact. My hands are still pink from making gelato.
Fact. The future scares me. I have to think myself out of this mindset.
Fact. I'm convincing myself that crying is okay.
Fact. I don't really know why I posted this.

No comments:

Post a Comment