Tuesday, March 22, 2011

In The Air.

Maybe it's just because it's finally Spring
(I love Spring)
Honestly, I'm not sure.
There are just some times when I feel this certain way
And it probably won't make any sense if I try and explain it.
It's a familiar feeling, as I've felt it many times before
But, it's familiar in a different way
It's something that I have consciously felt all throughout my life
And have never really been able to explain.
Like I've felt it, and it's familiar, and even though it's a new day, it's like I'm in a familiar place, and that everything is right and everything will be okay.
There's a sureity that comes with it.
And an encouragement
Almost like there's someone else out there who feels the same way and understands what I mean, and that they are telling me it's going to be worth it.

Like even though things aren't perfect, I can still feel God so close to me.
Almost like I can even see Him smiling
Like I can see Him working in and with and through the people around me.
Seeing everything He's planning unfolding before my eyes.
How even though my life doesn't appear too "impressive" to those looking to be impressed, that I'm doing exactly what I'm suppose to where I'm suppose to.
That everything will prove worth it

Like I can hear that cloud of witnesses.

These are my favorite days.

No comments:

Post a Comment