Wednesday, March 30, 2011

I think I do this to myself.
I crossed the line.
I try and keep my distance from people, so I don't get too attached, or whatever.
I really don't even know how to explain this.
There are people I really care about I see there potential, and I want them to achieve it.
Sometimes I want it too much, and I feel like I've crossed the line.
Whatever.

Then, I mean, we're friends.
We tell each other stuff
But I'm suprised when she doesn't tell me something?
Granted, it is something that we usually talk about but, we aren't BFF's or whatever, which is good.
They're leaving soon anyway, so why should I care?
I don't know what will happen.

Now that I've ranted.
What do I really care?
Why should I worry about this?
There's nothing I can do about it, I just have to keep being who I am.
These are the cases that I look back on my writing, and cringe.
I feel like a stupid little girl.
I should just be real.
Who cares.
Don't put too much emotion into people.
I need to learn this difference.

This is good.
That I recognize what I need to do about this.
This post kinda makes me iffy.
Why post it?
I don't know.
 But, alas, I do it anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment