Friday, May 20, 2011

Provider.

Jimmy: I'm trying to win some money so I can help you out.
Me: You don't have to do that, Jimmy...
Jimmy: But I want to. You're my favorite.



Que me choking up.

It's funny, you know, how people are afraid to follow God.
I find it to be the most rewarding thing.
Some people are afraid because they can't see how it will work out.
It doesn't make sense in your head.
But, I think that ends up being the best part.
Just, living life, doing what you're suppose to.
Something happens that can stress you out, but instead you compose yourself and remind yourself of the promise God gave you before stepping out
Then watching Him work.
In little ways.
Ways you would have never expected.

It's the most rewarding thing anyone could ever ask for.

No comments:

Post a Comment