Monday, May 9, 2011

Maybe some things aren't meant to be written.
Especially publically.

I've found this out first hand that it can bite you in the butt.

So why do we still write?
Chances are if the person ever found the post, it'd be misunderstood.

I don't know what to think.

My heart is already so heavy.
I've cried more today than I have in months.
Most of it within the first 30 minutes of being awake.

It's been such an emotionally draining day.
What can I do about it?
I don't know what to think
I don't know what to feel
I don't know what to do.

I'm never enough for people.
Which I'm accepting.
I know I can't make everyone happy, and I'm okay with that.
But it's still hard when it seems that everyone is upset with you
And you don't do anything right.

it's whatever, really
I'm learning more everyday.
When these things come up, I just check myself with what God thinks of me
That's what matters.

*sigh*
Maybe things won't always be like this.
Maybe they will.

It makes me skeptical of trusting people.
Makes me never want to.
But.
What kind of life is that?

Whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment