Sunday, May 1, 2011

May.

May is upon us.
Things are about to get crazy busy.

I have found myself being kinda introverted today.
Not really caring to see people. Or interact.
Coming off kind of harsh and cold to people trying to be cordial.

I don't really know what to think.
I'm already tired.
And have so much ahead of me.
I feel like I'm just going to break.

Maybe I should.

It's that thought and feeling of
if anyone knew, they wouldn't understand
they'd assume and worry.
When it's really nothing.

oh well.

2 comments:

  1. You can't buy loyalty they say,
    I bought it though the other day.
    You can't buy friendship, tried and true.
    Well just the same, I bought that too.

    I made my bid and on the spot,
    Bought love and faith and a whole job lot
    Of happiness. So all in all,
    The purchase price was fairly small.

    I bought a simple, trusting heart,
    That gave devotion from the start.
    If you think these things are not for sale,
    Buy a brown-eyed pup with a wagging tail.

    Author Unknown

    wmknapp55@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete