Saturday, May 14, 2011

Life is intense.
Tonight as I sat in the back row of the concert I was shooting, I just felt...unexplainable.
Like breaking.

I am exhausted, had seen people I hadn't seen in a very long time, long day at work, uncertainties about the future of concerts, flashbacks with the bands playing, swimming in memories, my head was hurting, didn't feel too well, etc.

I felt like curling up in a ball on that back row and crying myself to sleep.

I didn't.
I couldn't
I don't really let people see me break, and it seems that someone is always watching me.
It's like the girl I used to be is still deep inside, like I can revisit her at anytime.
She's a part of me.

Where is my life going?
Will I, too, be loved?
What am I suppose to do right now?
Should I just be content and let thing happen?
Will I know?
What will become of me?
What about the dream I had last night?
It seemed so real, but, was it about me? Or symbolic?

So.
Many.
Thoughts.

So.
Many.
Emotions.

So.
Tired.

The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment