Sunday, May 22, 2011

Skipped.

I skipped church again today.
second week in a row.

This never happens.
Ever.
Besides the last two weeks, the last time I missed a Sunday service was when one of my girls at Bible school was sick and they had me stay back with her.
I remember dancing in the rain outside after having my own church in my room.
It's cool to be the only one on that campus.

I just feel so watched at that church.
I know everyone, and I feel if I was to respond or something, they are all watching me.
Why do I feel like this?
Because if I ever do respond, someone always says something.
I don't want that...
It makes me feel awkward.

It's probably mainly because the person who usually watches and says awkward things reminds me of and knows the guy who harassed me.
He's way older, and doesn't act like it.
It's just awkward...

So, here I am.
Having church in my room.
I'm sure I'll get condemning comments from a few people.
But, the great part is
Most of my friends understand

I love open-minded people.

I hope to not make this a habit
And the Net will be starting up again soon, which a lot of people consider their home church anyway
So, that'll be good.

silly life.
you're so confusing sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment