Wednesday, May 4, 2011

I don't even really know why I'm making a post.
I have no idea where this is going.

This have been pretty trying recently.
So much so that I can't even seem to be able to find words to write in my paper journal.
But my heart is so full
And heavy.

Maybe I just don't want to face everything
Try and ignore it, maybe it'll go away.
But, I'm not ignoring everything.
I just don't know how to express it.

Sometimes I get these unexplainable feelings
Kinda like something is about to happen that I should be anticipating
But I have no idea what it might be.

Maybe that's why I have the urge to write.
To try and somehow put words to this feeling.
To try and figure out what I'm anticipating.

I know I'm prophetic, and I'm starting to realize that God shows me more things before they happen than I realize.
That there are things I know that most people don't
That I'm just suppose to be like Mary, and treasure all these things in my heart.

It's an interesting life I lead.
Often times I try and get people to understand it
But now I'm finally realizing this is an impossible task
And one I don't need to try and take on.

Deja Vu.

No comments:

Post a Comment