Wednesday, September 1, 2010

so it begins.

I start moving out tomorrow.
I'm excited and nervous at the same time
I know it's going to be good, that this experience is one that will be good for me
But I know at the same time, it's gonna be a little difficult.
New things are always difficult.
But, it's a good difficult...

I know I'm going to learn a lot about myself.

I realize I'm having a...not really hard...but... whatever the adjective would be time with this, because I never thought I'd get this far.
And so I don't know what to do.
But, here's where faith and trust in God come in

:)

1 comment:

  1. walking by faith, usually means living by faith..

    which is
    holding onto the invisible string between you & God...
    trusting
    that "the puppet master"(God/Jesus/The Holy Spirit)is leading you completely on the straight & narrow...not a ditch.

    i love you.

    ReplyDelete