Saturday, September 25, 2010

Flyleaf.

I went to the Flyleaf concert last night
I've always loved their music, for numerous reasons, but now I respect them all the more.

It was one of those concerts where you leave honored to listen to their music.

You can see the passion and humility all over each of them. It's like it's no one else but them and God there. And it wasn't about them, it was all to God's glory.

They meant more to me than I can say on such a public blog
even though I only have 4 followers
one day I may have more.
who knows.

But still.
Their lyrics are beyond powerful, and are deeper than pretty much anyone dares to go.
They speak right to my soul and my spirit.
And give me a feeling that I can't even begin to explain.
They make me feel understood.

Memento Mori.

No comments:

Post a Comment