Sunday, September 19, 2010

It's raining, it's pouring...

No. Really.
It's been raining almost non-stop all weekend.
well, it kinda stopped on Friday, off and on. And yesterday, there may have been one time it wasn't raining.
But today, not as long as I've been paying attention

am I upset? not at all! I'm actually quite contented with this :)
Now, it will be a little unpleasent if I'm not able to make it to work, because I don't get paid for weather days... so to get money I may have to risk my life. But that's okay.
It's suppose to continue to rain all week.
My birthday is Wednesday. I really hope it rains that day.
It would pretty much make my day.
:)

Living moved out has been great. It wasn't until recently that I even gave a second thought to insecurities. I'm trying to not let them get the best of me.

I caught myself yesterday saying, "I love too many people..."
Because... I mean... there are so many people that I love, that mean a lot to me...and I'm so busy all the time, I feel like I can't keep up with them. It's especially sucky when really important ones seem to distance. I don't know what to do. and I feel like it's all my fault...

Then I caught myself saying, just a few hours later, "Man, I just love people..."
Because knowing people and enjoying them just makes me so happy.

So, what is my deal?
I realized today that I really don't like being alone.
I mean, I do, but I don't.
I'm with myself 24/7. And I want to enjoy the people I have in my life while I have them...

It's a complicated thing...

No comments:

Post a Comment