Thursday, September 2, 2010

How

How did I ever move to Delaware?
I have no idea.
Maybe I was just more heartless then.
Or maybe it's just different now.
Maybe I can sense deep down somewhere that things are different this time...

This is hard
Because I'm a feeler
And I'm a softy.
I'm fighting off fear that this is the last time I'll see normalcy like this.
Like, something's going to happen that I don't know.

God wouldn't lead me into this next step unless He was guiding and going before me.

I might cry.

Gosh, I'm so lame.
My house is literally 40 minutes away.
When I moved last time, they were 27 hours away.

Maybe the extreme made it easier.
That's probably why I find myself being an extremist...
It's the in between that's the hardest.
Kinda like with seasons in life
It's the in between...

I just have to trust I'll be okay.

Heck, I could back out if I wanted to.

I have no idea where my life is heading...

This is it.
I could turn back
And every childish fear in me is screaming to
But, there is no backing out now.
I've had too many dreams
There's too many unknowns to explore.

I gotta suck it up and enjoy the journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment