Tuesday, September 21, 2010

One of those days.

Not necessarily bad, just rather contemplative.

My heart is kinda heavy, but most of the time I choose not to acknowledge it. I guess I've convinced myself that it will make it all go away, perhaps fix everything.
It hasn't.
Regardless, I don't know what to do about it.
I guess I shall do nothing at all.
Still, I feel like it's my fault
afterall, it must be, right? Since I'm the one that doesn't understand anyway.
Now, of course the song that comes on is one of those that reminds me of you.
Maybe this is nothing...
Your tweets, tumblrs, and facebooks suggest otherwise.

Why does life have complications?
Why can't it just be happy.
I mean, life isn't perfect right now, work's a little difficult, I don't make enough money
But it's happy.
Generally.
So, why can't this go away?
Why do I feel guilt?

These are the things I like to just shrug
the ones that I hope to be just nothing that time won't fix
but in the end, they seem to be the ones that become something...

So I sit
at my round table in the corner
wishing I was better hidden, but grateful to be able to watch the people
it makes me feel a little less alone
that everything will be okay.
The comfort of a room full of strangers.

No comments:

Post a Comment