Saturday, September 4, 2010

If I die young...

Tell my mom she was right. And that I married the most amazing Husband you could ever dream or fathom. That He is wealthy, because He owns the cattle on a thousand hills...
Thank her for me. Because she's the greatest mom, and raised me to love God and listen to His voice.

Tell my dad I love him. That his baby girl is safe from all harm. Tell him he's the greatest dad anyone could ever ask for, and thank you for everything he's given me.

Tell my sister that she's the greatest sister I could have ever asked for, and that I'm so glad we're sisters and friends. Tell her I'm sorry that she doesn't have another sister now...

Tell my brother in law he's the bomb.com. That he's the best brother I've ever known. Tell him that it's okay. Tell him not to hold a grudge against whoever did this to me.

Tell my Grandma that Grandpa says hello, and that I love her greatly

Tell my family that they're the best.

Tell my friends I miss them and love them.

Tell the world about Jesus

1 comment:

  1. You are amazing, miss Emilee. It is incredible reading what you write. Your outlook on the world is so refreshingly different from everyone else's that I just love reading. I sincerely hope that this doesn't happen, because if it did, the world would be missing one of it's most incredible inhabitants, but I think it's amazing that you wrote it. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete