Thursday, August 15, 2013

searching.

Had a couple come into the gift shop,
"Do you have any flash lights?"
Having never been asked that one before, I said, "You know, I don't think we do. I'm gonna have to ask about that one!"
I look around to where they might be if we did just to make sure, and the husband tells me,
"We saw a whole group of people on the beach with flash lights last night. They were all very intent on finding something, a whole group of them. We figured we'd see about getting a flash light and seeing if we could figure out what it is they're looking for."

Imagine if we were searching God to know Him better, like these people were searching the beach. Not even the darkness would keep us back from looking for more of Him.
I'm willin' to bet that people just watching us would become curious, and would want to know what it is we're searching for.

Let your life speak.

No comments:

Post a Comment