Thursday, August 8, 2013

Common misconceptions.

1.) "You must be an extrovert"
No. Actually, I'm your stereotypical introvert.
2.) "You must be a morning person"
I can function in the morning, but I prefer to be alone during them.
3.) "I bet you have a great boyfriend"/"You must have dated"
I've never dated. I'm picky and have trust issues. Really, there's waaaay more to it than that, but it's way too long to try and sum up on here. If you want to know, just ask.
4.) "You must make so much money with photography"
HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!
5.) "I thought you were intimidating when I first met you."
Hopefully this has changed as my insecurities have begun to shrink... I'm as cuddly as a puppy.
6.) "You must have a lot of friends."
Kinda true. But my true friends are few. Although more than most people may have. But not as many as people would expect. I'm an introvert, I keep to myself.
7.) "You must know so much about art/cameras"
Nope. I know what I see and how I see it. I just go with it. As for knowing about structured art, I'm clueless.
I like it that way.
8.) "You must be so lonely"
Quite the opposite. I'm single by choice. I like it this way. Until someone awesome enough to change this comes along, I'll stay right here where I'm content :)
9.) "You're so complicated"
Actually, I'm so simple, it's complicated.
10.) "You gotta weigh--what--130?"
BAAAHAHAHAA!! I wish.
11.) "You're what...16? 19?...no?...22?"
almost 25. thanks.
12.) "You must have so much free time"
quite the opposite. And I have to factor it carefully.
13.) "You love speaking in front of people!"
Not really. I don't prefer it. But I will do it if I have to or have something that needs to be said.

just a few.

No comments:

Post a Comment