Monday, June 13, 2011

Dear old Friend.

Heard from an old friend today.
Taking time out to check up on me.
It really meant a lot to me.
More than words could ever say...

Here's a piece of our conversation.

Me:Thank God I'm stronger than I used to be...
She: i think you really are:) i mean even though i only see once in a blue moon. i can see that you are different. in a good way.
Me: That means a lot to hear
She: It's true
Me: wish it wasn't every once in a blue moon. But at least the moon turns blue sometimes
She: haha
it happens.
and i think deep down we both know if we need each other than we will find each other :)

There's a quote I read today that I think explains this...

"A true friend doesn't care when you're broke, being a bitch, what you weigh, if you don't see them for months, if your house is a mess, what you drive, about your past, or if your family is filled with crazy people. Your conversations pick up where they left off, even if they have been months apart. They love you ... for who you are."

No comments:

Post a Comment