Sunday, February 13, 2011

Interesting.

I've come across three people in the last week and a half that I haven't seen in years.
From three different seasons in life.
It's just really interesting, to have this continuously happening.
then, at the same time, my sister is texting me telling me she keeps seeing people we haven't seen in ages, mostly at a Mexican food restaurant.
It's just crazy.
I think there's a lot of new going on.
A lot of preparation.

I told a friend of mine about the dream I had of my friend dying.
He said that the fact that no one else seemed to notice may mean that this friend is more important to me than I realize.
He asked if I had asked God what it means, and I have, but I don't seem to have a definite answer.
It's interesting.
In the days following the dream, but before today, I had wondered if maybe she meant more to me than I realized. I was actually just telling a friend about it yesterday.
I might tell her about my dream. See what she says.

I have a lot to pray about
Addressing many different issues.
Things I really want God's direction in.
Oddly enough, I find myself thinking, "I don't really know how to pray about this"

The friend I saw today that I hadn't seen in ages had her almost 2 year old daughter with her.
The most precious child I've ever seen.
I've never met her, and she comes running up to me, so excited like I was the coolest person on the planet and she was thrilled to see me.
Then when I got to the restaurant, she sees me through the window and starts yelling, "Emmy! Emmy! Emmy!"
It made me feel so very loved.
And important.
My friend and I were talking the other day about how children seem to be drawn to us.
And how someone told her that children see things differently (which I've heard many different people have said this) and that they are drawn to us because they can see the Jesus in us. That's really what they're drawn to.
It's an amazing thing.

When I think about my life, I feel like I'm in a whole new world, to an extent.
*insert lyrical Aladdin montage here*
It's like my spirit is alive in a way it never has been.
Like I've noticed a difference, even just in the past few weeks.
Things are just opening up and falling into my lap
Falling into place.
Like my spirit knows so much more than my mind does, and it puts it in my heart, and that's what I'm following.

I need to pray.

No comments:

Post a Comment