Tuesday, February 8, 2011

I found some old blogs from High School.
It got my interest, so I started reading them.

I guess I forgot how deeply I really felt all of those things I have overcome.
I mean, yeah, I know I've overcome.
I remember these were reality.
I guess I just forgot how extreme everything was.
It makes sense as to why it was so difficult to get to the point I am.

I couldn't read them for very long
It was starting to get unhealthy for me.
I could feel old desires being stirred up and I know that's what got me the last time.
It's a slow fade.
So, even if I want so deeply to feel like I'm in touch with my past
I had to close the screen.

I talked to my Student Advisor from my first year yesterday.
I wish she knew me now and not who I was when I was such an insecure ball.
It was so good to hear from her
To update her on my life, and be updated on hers
To hear she is doing so well and so happy
It just makes my heart so happy :)
It's crazy to hear from her and see where I am now froom where I was back then.
Things I never would have thought of before are now topics of conversation
And actual considerations.
I've come so far.

My brain is on overload
From everything that these days remind me of
To everything that these new days are holding.
All the new.
New.

I am new.

No comments:

Post a Comment