Tuesday, January 5, 2010

I'm starting to gain courage...

Maybe this comes with age?
I'm not sure...
But I'm finding myself more able to take risks, and do things that literally scare the crap out of me.

I really wish that whatever this is I'm on the brink of would hurry up and happen...
I'm trying not to let myself get worked up about how I'm not happy at my job.
But, really, what else do I have?
It's just difficult when they aren't fair to me.
And that they don't give me all of the hours I'm supposed to have, especially since they are so few.
I don't know what to do about it, so I try not to worry.

umm... yeah, not too sure what else.
maybe I was wrong about the beginning of January?
Maybe it's not what I had it worked up in my head to be?
Maybe...
I don't know...
But, really, what can I do about it now?

No comments:

Post a Comment