Thursday, January 7, 2010

I found an old CD...

It's from the first time I went to Aquire the Fire.
I forgot how much I love this CD.
It's called Live the Difference.
All the songs on it are extremely anointed, but my favorite has to be the title track

I woke up singing, and...gosh, I just absolutely love it.

I'm getting so stirred up recently.
This is my generation.
I have to fight for it.
There aren't as many out there willing to fight. So many are just falling through the cracks.
Those of us willing have to band together and fight the battle for them.
We can make a difference...
we can live the difference.

You can "preach" to them until you're blue in the face, and although that will attract some of those people you interact with, a lot of people will blow you off...
But if you live what you believe, it's the proof they need to believe.
It's tangible for them.

When people that cross my path walk into church
I don't want them to think...
"She goes to church? hmm... never would have thought that..."
I want them to say
"She goes to church here? That makes sense."

I guess my heart and my spirit are just seeping
There is so much to be done
We can go so many places
Jesus is so amazing!!
Why wouldn't anyone want to know Him?

I guess they just haven't had good representations...
I want to be a good representation.

No comments:

Post a Comment