Monday, January 4, 2010

2010

The year of completion.

How complete?
I'm not too sure.
But, I'm excited. :)

Sat down and had a pretty deep talk with my mom the other day...well, a pretty emotional one at least. Ran everything by her and expressed how upset I was and how I didn't understand it and didn't know how to fix it.
To my surprise, she understood.

Today was a pretty great day.
I think I was able to handle things quite well
I didn't get all worked up or anything.
Now I'm just trying to keep myself this level.
Usually it's the day after that my brain starts freakin' out.

I'll be okay, just don't need to think.

Now, the next thing I really need is a new job. Some way for it to be flexible.
I need off the second week of February, but I am absolutely TERRIFIED to ask off. I mean, in the car talking about it, I had all the confidence in the world. Then I mentally placed myself in my boss' office, and I was freaking out a pretty good deal.

I don't know what to do about this.
I don't know how to handle it.
I don't know where I'm supposed to go from here.
But, Jesus, I need something.
I know You won't leave me hanging, but I need some light at the end of this seemingly endless tunnel to focus on... I don't want to set sight on what's beside me...

I'm clueless as to what tomorrow holds.
I'm clueless as to where life is going.
And I'm okay with that.
Cause I trust.

No comments:

Post a Comment