Wednesday, September 9, 2009

rain rain, come my way

Anyone else love the rain as much as I do?
It almost makes me feel a release from everything that is pent up on the inside of me.

It makes me want to paint, or draw, or take pictures of something really artsy, or write amazing poetry...
...but sadly, none of these are coming to me... *sigh*
Maybe I'll color in my coloring book...that makes me feel artistic sometimes
pathetic, right?

The rain does sound lovely on our tin roof :)
Now, if only it was cold outside...ah, that'd be perfect!

I'm listening to She & Him, and looking through pictures I have taken... picking out ones that I may one day use in a gallery, or sell, or something
we'll see, I suppose...
Maybe one day.
I did find a building I'd love to have for my gallery! It's a restored fire station. AH! it's beautiful!!
maybe one day...
Mom says I need to hurry up and marry a millionaire...when I asked her how to spell "millionaire" her response was "hold on, let me see if it's on..."
sure enough, it was... HAHAHA!
Who says you don't learn from TV?

No comments:

Post a Comment