Monday, January 31, 2011

Thoughts.

I've been in a passive, introverted state lately.
Not that I don't like the season I'm in now
Or where my life is going
Because I do.
But sometimes, I miss my mom.
And my dad, and sister, and brother in law
Sometimes I miss driving around that small town
Sitting in my favorite cemetery
Picking dog hair off of everything.
Living in the middle of no where

Maybe it's just because everything is so different right now
And that I don't really have anything solid or predictable.
I'm learning to make new predictables.

I haven't journaled in I don't know how long
Honestly, I'm not even sure where my journal is.
I sit back and try and comprehend everything
But it seems impossible
So, I purpose in my mind not to let myself get overwhelmed
Or fearful.

I'm just trying to find myself in this big, crazy world.

No comments:

Post a Comment