Saturday, January 15, 2011

Tonight.

I gave my testimony at the Net.

Betty came, which meant a whole lot to me...

I don't think I had realized how many people didn't actually know my story, until I'm up there, mid sentence.
It can be a pretty overwhelming thing.
I laughed a lot.
Mostly out of nerves
Or when I realized I just said something really raw
And there are people here
Staring at me
Listening.

There was a lot of confirmation leading up to this moment.
Visions fulfilled
Ironically timed songs
other speakers using the same scripture, concept, tangent

I made myself so nervous throughout the day that I actually got sick twice.
Go me.

Now, I sit here.
Slapped in the face with the reality of what just happened.
Exposure.

I felt naked on the stage.
There I was, pouring my life out for everyone to know.

For what purpose?
None but obedience
At least, that's all I see.

It just seemed like there would be...more...
This was a big deal for me
But, why would I expect there to be more?
I don't know.

There's much I don't understand.
There's much in me people will never understand.

I bear a burden that few know
And most will never understand.

That's alright by me.

No comments:

Post a Comment