Tuesday, July 27, 2010

yeah, about that.

I've come to a realization.
That life is far less complicated when I'm not worried.
Particularily, when I'm not worried about people.

Yes, I know, I am aware that this life is all about people--which I'm totally game for--but why worry about people in a way I'm not supposed to?
I need to stop trying to be something or someone I'm not.

A little concern in the back of my head is that they won't like me anymore.
That they'll think I'm mad at them.
Truth is, I'm not.
Maybe before I had forced the friendship, or...something.
Heck, I really don't know.
But, whatever happens with everyone just... happens.

Part of me feels the need to apologize.
Another part tells me not to worry about it.

The whole not worry thing makes me feel a whole heck of a lot better.
But what if it back fires on me? And I realize I made them feel bad?
Well... I'm not responsible for their reaction, just my action, right?

Heck, I really don't know.

I'm pretty much sucking at life as it is, might as well make it a little easier on me.

Something has to happen soon. Because if not. Well, I don't know what's gonna happen.

I'm just focused on my Jesus.
Focusing on Him makes everything soooo much easier.
I just wish I had more hours in the day to get everything done that I need to.

No comments:

Post a Comment