Wednesday, July 28, 2010

A sky without clouds is rather boring...

I mean, sure, blue sky is pretty and all
But, without even one cloud in the sky... it's pretty boring...
I always say I have a favorite kind of cloud, but, truth is, I say it about every kind.
I think they're all really pretty, and have different artistic values.
I love when all the different kinds are meshed into one sky.
With loads of different shades and colors
Usually mixed with a sunrise or sunset.

So, why am I saying all of this?

Because, it's kinda like life...

If everything was super duper all the time, life would be pretty boring.
I don't think we'd appreciate what we have.
Clouds and storms are what make life beautiful.
It's when we learn the most
It's when we figure out who we are
Who we really are.

I heard someone say today that Moss doesn't grow on the top of the mountain, it grows in the valleys.
We grow in the valleys, not in the victories
So, we have to learn to love the valleys, the clouds, the whatever other metephor you can come up with.

Love it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment