Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Wonderful.

Days like yesterday--unexpected, and unexplainable in their origin--are some of my favorite.
They are oh so very rare, but I do believe it's their rarity that make them so wonderful.

I'm not alone.
I do have someone who cares to take the time to care about me.
Someone who loves me.

And with this, comes great risk. I learn more and more everyday about the risk of giving someone love. So many people have just taken my love when they needed it, then shoved me out in the cold later. It hurts, it really does.
So how do I know this one won't come back to slap me in the face?
I don't.

But I've decided to take the risk.
The risk of love, and maybe not always being loved in return.

I know I can do solitude.
It will always be there for me if things don't work out again.
But, while I have it, I'm going to enjoy this hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment