Monday, December 14, 2009

I'm still learning.

I'm learning tons.

Pretty much everything is changing.
And what I'm having to learn the most of is not letting my mind get the best of me.
It tends to take perfectly fine situations, and make them out to be something that leaves me with black-streaked tears and sinus headaches in the morning.
I decided I'm tired of crying
And there are plenty of things I can't control
And I can't figure out what the future holds
And I shouldn't make people out to be what I expect them to become, because there could be one to actually prove me wrong, and go against the grain and actually not screw me over.
But then again, they could...
It's a risk I have to take.

I really don't have too many friends... that tends to take people by surprise? hah.
Oh well.

I love Jesus. I trust Him.
Even when I don't understand.
He's got my life in His hands

No comments:

Post a Comment