Monday, December 21, 2009

I have a feeling...

That my life is about to drastically change...
I'm not sure how at all, and I think that's what scares me.

I've been having this feeling that the beginning of January holds something...simular to last year with "the end of October" which lead to Delaware...

But, I have no idea in what direction this feeling could be leading...
If it's for me, and will affect mainly me
Or if it's for a friend and will in turn affect me
Or if someone's going to die that I don't expect and it'll change everything...

The uncertainty scares me...

I know that no matter what happens, I'll be fine. I'll make it. But I really don't want to have to go through anything extremely difficult right now.

Margo had a dream that her, my sister, and I were caught up in a terrible storm that produces tornadoes...we were in a basement thing, and the storm was directly over us, but we all clung to each other and prayed and reassured each other that Jesus is our Rescue.
That, along with this feeling I've been having, makes me a little nervous.
At least according to the dream, we'll have each other.

I had a dream last night that the church caught fire, but it never burned...but it was full of confusion as to what happened with the fire... because there was one, but it wasn't there...
Then I had a dream that Janice--my co-worker--found out that I wasn't happy at work and was looking for something else, and she said, "Okay, well, next Tuesday can be your last day."
I have no idea if that's relevant...and if that means I'll get fired, or if it means that I'll have a new offer, or if something's gonna change next Tuesday.... ah...

I'm trying not to think about it.

I have so much I need to journal, and just haven't had time to. So 'm blogging, so that way if I forget something, it's at least somewhere...


"Close your eyes pretty girl, cause it's easier when you brace yourself. Set your eyes on a world far off where we only cry from joy"--Set apart this dream, Flyleaf.

I have a feeling that'll be relevant.

No comments:

Post a Comment