Tuesday, November 2, 2010

welst.

Life sure has been rather interesting.
I've learned so much
and been faced with a lot...

The type of things that I can't really even journal about
which takes a lot.
But, you know, maybe it's good.
It's teaching me to confide fully in God for everything
I'm definitely okay with it.

I think it's funny that my head is tilted to the right as I type this
It's something I picked up from my roommate Jamie in Bible school, she would tilt her head when she was trying to decide if she liked the outfit she had on.

I guess it's my contemplative stance.

Hah.

I had many ideas of what to write the next time I had Internet access
but it appears that life's happenings have caused me to come up short.

At least I journal
So, although you don't have the privilege of reading it--yet--it's still at least recorded.

I feel like I'm being cold to people.
This is mean.
Maybe I should put on a jacket so my shoulder won't be so cold...

Meh.
The right people will break through the ice that's formed.

No comments:

Post a Comment