Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Dear Friends.

I stayed up really late last night with a dear friend.
We were sharing our hearts.

It truly was a beautiful thing.

For me, this really means a lot. I take nights like that to heart.
It's like everything that I keep locked away deep inside, protected so as to not be trampled over was able to come to surface and be exposed.

This is a very risky thing.
It can be rejected, torn apart, stomped into the ground, ignored or misunderstood--amongst other things.
These are the very things that make up the core of who I am. My dreams, my desires, my inmost being. It's not something everyone sees everyday. It's not something everyone will know.
But, she does.
And she understands.
And she patiently listens to me rambling on and on about these things that only God knows all of and paper has an inkling towards.
It's deeper than I could even begin to explain.
But things were confirmed.
It's as if we went from the natural realm into the spiritual and were speaking and viewing the world through the eyes of our spirit.

It is time that is so valued.
Words can't even express.

My heart is overflowing. I tried journaling about it, but I don't know about the justice it does.
The best part?
Dear friend was there. She knows. She understands. She was there.

I am so beyond thankful.

Jesus, thank You for friends like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment