Sunday, October 17, 2010

Determined.

For those of you who don't know
I used to be really sick.

Long story short, I couldn't eat anything without being completely miserable.
Pains in the stomach, headaches, misery...
If I could throw up, I would have.

I'm fine now.
I prayed, God healed me. Life is great.

Found out the next week that a lady who banks with us had to take her son to the ER for the exact same symptoms.
He has a brain tumor.

Learned a friend of mine's sister once had a brain tumor
and now has all the exact same symptoms...

But, the doctors don't know what to do...

My heart breaks. It's such a miserable feeling, especially when everything seems hopeless.

So, I'm determined
Someway, somehow to find the answer
How does a brain tumor connect with digestion?
And what's more, how was mine corrected by not hyperextending my legs anymore?

Some day I want to start a foundation to fund research for this.
There has to be an answer.

I'm determined to find that answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment