Wednesday, October 6, 2010

life. life. life.

Super busy as of late.
It makes me sad that I can't spend more time with people.
I guess I'm still in a TBI state of mind, and forget that I'm actually in the real world where I have a job I go to for eight hours daily.
That I have a schedule I must abide by.
That I can't please everyone.

That's been a new one for me, actually.
I mean, I know I can't please everyone
but, that's a hard thing for me to grasp.

Sometimes I just feeling like I'm failing people important to me. And, I don't know what to do about it.
It's really impossible to explain.
so, I won't try.
Hah.

But, I'm trying new things
so that's good.
It scares me
but if I'm not scaring myself, then what is life, really?
Boring.
That's what it is.

Plenty of thoughts are going through my head.
Don't think I could try and write a meaningful blog even if I wanted

No comments:

Post a Comment