Tuesday, March 23, 2010

I've been pretty upset lately.
And I think the thing that upsets me the most is the fact that I can't fix it, and I don't know why I feel this way.
Sometimes when this happens, it's a predecessor for something I don't know with my mind yet, but my spirit does. I just don't know what to do with it.
I'm not perfect. At all.
Right now I don't feel like I have much point of existing
But, I know deep down there has to be a reason
That I won't be given more than I can handle, so I know some how I'll be okay...

I'm afraid of being alone, but I have to trust that I'll be okay.
There's just so much on my heart, and so much I don't understand.
There is also so much that I can't seem to find words for...
I'm at a loss.
I don't like this...
I don't like that this bothers me
I don't like that I can't fix it
I don't like that I don't really know what to expect
I don't like the fear in some possibilities that are in front of me
I don't like some of the inevitable daily things I face...

I don't like that I don't know what to do about it.

Jesus, You're all I have.
It's a good thing You're all I need...

Thank You.

No comments:

Post a Comment