Wednesday, March 10, 2010

car ramblings.

"You take everything to heart"

I've been told this before....quite a few times, actually.
And it used to make me really upset...
It told me I wasn't tough
that I can't take things.
That I'm a wuss...
All these other simular things.
but, today, I actually thought about it.

Yes, I do take everything to heart.
I can't seem to help it, it's just what I do.
I don't want to be weak, I don't want to seem incapable
I don't want people to treat me any different or thing they have to act a certain way around me or whatever...I don't want to be babied for it...
but, it is what it is.

tonight, I realized...
i put my heart into everything.
I'm pretty passionate, and whatever I'm doing, it's usually with every bit of passion I have and to the best of my ability.

Bingo.
I take everything to heart, because I put my heart into everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment