Thursday, November 12, 2009

Time heals all wounds?

Well, I heard from someone today.
It's something that I kind of never expected to happen. At all.
I had always hoped that I would hear from this person again, and in a way that wasn't bitter or angry or condeming, but I thought it would take months, maybe longer to happen.
It kinda shocked me, but, in a good way.
I mean, I was kind of a bunch of nerves the whole time, I guess just because I had been hurt, but I think it was something that needed to happen.
I was open, as I've tried to be the whole time, and the conversation was nothing but good. Almost like nothing happened at all.
I guess I'm still in a kind of shock about the whole thing. Not sure what to think about it. It almost seems to be too good to be true, but then I wonder if it's good.
I am glad the conversation happened.
I do believe this was all something that needed to soothe over...
So, maybe it really has soothed.
She ended with the quote "time heals all wounds" in her final statement. Followed by telling me family hello for her.
It just seems too simple...that all it would take is time...
*shrug*
I'll take it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment