Monday, November 2, 2009

New day, new beginning

So, this weekend has been different.
A good...no...GREAT different.
But, with different takes changes, which can be kinda tough
But worth it...definitely worth it.
Tif, Margo, and I ended up spending a lot of time together this weekend
We talked about everything, and for me...that took a lot.
I mean, there is so much I keep inside, and it's all just begging to get out
but actually exposing that part of me...that takes a lot.
That takes me willing to be completely transparent with someone...letting them see the parts about me I hate...everything.
And, considering most of it is spiritual, that's deep, ya know?
So, a lot was exposed. And a lot of it now causes me to re-evaluate my life...and make a few changes, and stuff...
So, we had these long deep conversations, I fought tears...which makes me question, you know?
The last time I exposed something deep about myself, it was to Ann, who I thought I could trust, you know? But maybe she was just the friend I was longing for that I didn't know wouldn't come til now.
I have to move on from that whole thing.
I'm just afraid I'll cling...which I don't wanna do. And I'm afraid I'll lose them. Like, we'll all move away...and then lose touch. Cause that's all I've ever known.
But maybe this will be different...
anyways....the point of this blog being...

I was sitting in church...thinking through thoughts in my head...when Pastor locks eyes with me...
He began to prophesy over me...exactly the things we were talking about this weekend.
I wish I could remember the details of all of it... I remember specifically him telling me that I won't be able to figure everything out...which made me laugh...
but I remember the end kinda made me tilt my head to the side and wonder...
Hopefully Ms. Tana can dictate it for me...if they recorded it.

So. I wait.
I know it'll be worth it.
Now I just have to find productive ways to fill my time
Without over-thinking things.

It'll be great...I trust God. :)
Even knowing that things will probably get tough.
He hasn't failed me up to now...that grants trust in my book... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment