Friday, September 6, 2013

Yesterday was my first ever Pointe class.
It was AWESOME! Sure, there was some pain, but it was nothing near what I was expecting. So I guess in this instance, psyching myself out was a good thing. :) I'm just so excited to get to take this next step in following my dreams in dancing. It makes me feel so alive.
During class, I heard my phone go off. Which was entertaining, considering my ringtone is the minions singing and everyone started giggling.
It was my doctor calling me to tell me the scans came back.
I'm fairly certain my gall bladder is coming out.
This is pretty inconvenient timing, considering we have a dance festival coming up in two weeks that I missed last year due to getting sent to Odessa for work. I don't want to miss it this year. A Soloist from Moscow is teaching a couple classes and I want to be in them...
Maybe they can hold off until October... That would be more ideal.
But I am ready to get this sickness out of me.

I gotta keep telling myself that even though it sucks that I'll be out of dance for a while, that it's better in the long run.

No comments:

Post a Comment