Friday, August 29, 2014

This week.

To say this week has been amazing is an understatement.
In the past 6 days, I have booked a trip for Europe, found a way to go to a dance tour I really wanted to see, found out my tickets are SECOND ROW (WHAT?!) and won a professional pointe shoe fitting contest (which I so desperately need.)
I've started new classes and really enjoy them, especially Thursdays. I feel like I'm finally starting to find where I belong, and I'm making new friends.
I got to see my baby Jenna yesterday, which absolutely made my day.

I haven't been too insanely sick, which is nice, although sometimes my stomach likes to throw me some curveballs.

I really need to book more photo shoots.
I'm trying not to stress out about that.

I really felt like God wanted me to not worry about distance or gas or money. To do what I feel in my heart I need to do and take the risk.
So, here's me, taking risks.
And, believe it or not, nervous me isn't freaking out near as much as I normally would.

(Go team!)

No comments:

Post a Comment