Monday, August 4, 2014

Contemplation

It always seems that my biggest burst of inspiration for creating comes when I'm at work.
I guess when you're faced with something you don't want, you're reminded of all the things you do want.
It's easy to forget how important something is to you when you have time to spare, but when push comes to shove you're forced to make a choice.

As I'm waiting for my co worker to leave to bust out my journal and sketchbook, I'm reminded of what is important to me, those things I value above the mundane, and the certain qualities I like about myself.
I have to remind myself of these times when the world seems dull and impossible. It's best to look around you and see all the beautiful things you do have, rather than thinking of the things you wish you had. One day you'll look back and wish you'd appreciated what you have now.
Time goes by way too quickly to waste a second. Everything can change in an instant, and if that hasn't happened to you yet, it will.
That's no reason to be afraid, just be aware.
Grab every moment and hold it tight before progression forces you to let go.
Memories are all we have left in this world.

No comments:

Post a Comment